REAL HEROES OF MUMBRA
Guidelines for the Award
Looking at the current situation where the pandemic has seen people come out and help the under privileged and those in need.
Ummeed Foundation will recognize and felicitate those selfless heroes who have gone out of their way to positively impact the lives of others in this moment of crisis.
It is an endeavor to put the spotlight on those unsung heroes who are looking after others while risking their own lives.
We are inviting nominations from Individuals & NGOs across Mumbra for Coronavirus initiatives. So please nominate yourself/your organization for the awards if you have undertaken any COVID19 initiative. You can nominate yourself/your organization in both categories.
If you know of any other organization, individual, self-help group, etc. please do share with them.
|Awards||Real Heroes of Mumbra|
|Owner of the awards||Ummeed Foundation|
|Key initiative||Individuals/organizations, involved in kinds of activities during covid19 crisis, should decide on key initiative for which the award is sought. The key initiative may be the one with widest quantifiable impact.|
|Categories||i) Food Management (Food Meals/Ration Kit any work related to supply of food)|
ii) Medical & Clinical Assistance
Objective of the Awards
The Awards will recognize the efforts of individuals/organizations who help those in need for the betterment of society during Covid-19 crisis.
Eligibility Criteria for participation in the Awards
• The key initiative applied for the awards must benefit people of Mumbra.
• Participant must be resident of Mumbra.
• Organization should also be of Mumbra.
• The initiative/story mentioned in the case study section should have been executed during the Covid-19 lockdown period. This should be evidenced through supporting and testimonials.
• Participants applying in more than one category has to fill separate application forms.
• The Jury holds the right to disqualify any application which does not meet the eligibility criteria. Jury’s decisions are final and binding on all Participants and cannot be challenged in any manner whatsoever.
Who can Apply:
Any individuals/organizations including doctors who selflessly worked in any of the above mentioned categories and became a helping hand for many people in such difficult time.
The nominations will close on 20th July 2020
On the basis of situation, event information will be provided from time to time.
For any queries, feel free to reach out to us at +91 9769360339